The Feature Way

My Experience When Applied To Maxbounty Perfly Networks Questions Answers

I applied for Maxbounty on 3rd January and after applying I got a mail of Maxbounty which contained the Skype handle and Email handle of my Affiliate manager. I called him through skype and asked him if I could speed up my application process and get approved fast. So after telling this , he asked few things about me and then he started asking me some question mentioned below.


1) What type of products did you promote before?


Answer: I am mostly into health niche but few days back I have also started with technology offers .In health niche I used to sell like products Anabolic RX and muscle building products (Just give a name of any product so that they can actually believe that you have made conversions earlier too)

2) How did you promote those offers?


Answer: I worked with Youtube! Started to rank videos on youtube and sold them by reviews. Also through my micro niche blogs . Worked with email submissions too , but its quite boring! We just can't hit the right target audience everytime. [NOTE: You can also include campaigns like PPC , PPV , Banner , Social/Viral Content etc]

3) He asked me after reading my answer that if the blogs which I had , did I used to build the blogs for each campaign?


Answer: No , selling products on a specific niche , for example : if I was selling watches and other technology products , it was a tech niche and a micro niche on wearable Technology.

4) Have you worked with any other networks before? Why did you choose us?

Answer: I have previously worked with networks like Peerfly and vCommission , I switched to your network because the other networks didn't had much products under health niche [ You could give any excuses like - Their email campaigns were not enough] , so I thought of trying max bounty.

5) What countries are you promoting to? Or that you can promote to?

Answer: Mostly India , USA and UK .I can further target more countries , you know sometimes it also depends on the product which we're selling , if its popular in a particular country
[Since I had told him that I used to sell health niche products , so he suggested me a product which was converting well.
=> He said - Well for a good health offer something that has converted well within the health vertical I would suggest looking into the Athletic Greens - US (7520)

SPECIAL NOTE: Lastly , ask him some other questions like How's the Weather there and how's days going like that . Don't just limit questions required for approval , this makes a good impression. Just be honest and give answers according to your experience. Don't tell lie that you are having 2-3 years of experience , just tell that you have started few couple of weeks before. 


Thank him for letting you in and make $$$$! :D :D
0 Komentar untuk "My Experience When Applied To Maxbounty Perfly Networks Questions Answers"

Back To Top